Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another week passed again! time flies! =S

Saturday ::
stayed home for the whole 1 and half day ad! due to the Thaipusam, i can't get out from my house! all those jam-ness! damn! Went out with my friends during the evening today! Dinner with Franco, JS, Shan Hui, Wendy & Evelyn. After dinner, we went Sunset Bistro to chill! on our way home, we get ourselves involved in an accident but thank god we are all SAFE AND SOUND! =D Had fun that day, except for the accident part! i knocked my head! =S

I'M HOME! safe and sound! =D

*PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY NEXT TIME and NO more next time, you know who you are! haha*
i this!! my girl! =D
we look like kissing right?!
but don't worry, it's only the angle problem! Eve & Shan HuiFrancoJSUs & Wendy, the photographer!
this!
Cheers! =DFranco, you are too yong suey ad! HAHAlook at Franco! LOLWendy me and Shan Hui
Evelyn Wendy & MeEvelyn, Wendy, Franco & me!
Sunday::
went lunch with my family as usual. and then Shopping with my mom @ Metrojaya, Island Plaza after lunch! Shopped for hours, my legs were sore! =S Spend lots of money, but luckily, my mom paid for me! haha

of all the things i bought, i LOVE this the most! =D
yay, another new bag! =P

Monday ::

Went Redbox & movie with my classmates. Skipped 2 class! 3hours of Economics class and 2 hours of Maths class! Well, think of it now, i feel guilty! aiks! i think i better STOP skipping so much class ad! hope i can do like what i said! Oh yeah! i met Evelyn with her sisters there too! =D i don't expect to see her there today! LOL


Wednesday ::
Went Haagen-dazs with my beloved Wen Min and Sam. I'm addicted to Haagen ad! haha Gossip, updating each other lots together! =D Seriously, i miss that time! HAHA it's so nice talking with them =D Later on, Kok Chun came to fetch me, I'M SORRY WEN MIN & SAM!! haha i don't meant to go back that early that night! =(

Sam's masterpiece!
he's too boring to take this, i think!
waffle waffle waffle! Brownies! CHOCOLATE! =DNice work, Sam! =DSAM!!
Me, Evelyn & Kok Chun went to Kok Chun's aunty's pub! We sang songs there! LOL how embarrassing! it's open and there's many people there! =S Went home around 1am.

Friday ::
Class till 1pm and i went lunch @ Sushi King & movie with my classmates! watched Fame! i like it!! haha i love that kind of movie, with dancing & singing! Went home after my movie! i stayed home for the whole night! i canceled the plans for tonight [PSC's Friday Fever with Pik Ying and Ai Hsin & Avatar 3D with Fu Sheng, Elvin, Adelyn them!] I'M SO SORRY! All because of my dad! he scolded me last night, he said that i had been going out EVERYDAY and backed home LATE! and i went out yesterday too, till LATE again! so...i better stay home tonight or else...my dad will KILL me! =S

Saturday ::
Lunch with Wen Min @ Winter Warmers! ♥her! the pasta is GOOD! Talk & gossip there again with her! hahah and we went to buy something before i send her home! Had fun today even though it's just a few hours hang out! =D Bought sweet intro by her! NICE.i like it! haha

Sunday ::
Lunch with my family @ Azuma, Queensbay today! i Azuma! Hmm... went shopping after our lunch. me and my family bought sunglasses! i love mine! And went Jusco to buy groceries and some chinese new year stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment