Sunday, February 14, 2010

im here to update my blog again!

Tuesday ::
Min Yen

today was our 魂魅●▪风之舞's gathering again. but not all hun mei can attend =(
Pik Ying is bad bad friend! last week before today, she said " Min Yen, DON'T EVER SKIP YOUR CLASS AGAIN! but come to join us at 3pm after your class(my class till 4pm)" BUT GUESS WHAT? she text me on Monday and said, "Min Yen, let's go shopping @ 1pm before our Redbox, skip your class!" random huh? and also bad ! HAHAHA then i skipped my class to go shopping with her & Wen Min.

Me with my beloved Wen Min & Pik Ying
Wen Min!! i you.i miss u too =(
Pik Ying & Wen Mini like this! =D i bought this
Redbox @3pm. Evelyn, Wendy, Chyi Jiun & Si Zen came in late a bit. Something happened, and i TL & down! =S okay, whatever~
Me with mic! =D
BFF Evelyn, me, Wendy
I'm vain, i know! =PUs! ♥♥♥
Evelyn, Pikying & me! ♥All of us!
thanks to self-timer! Zen & us
Steamboat at Disted with Yee Ming, Ching Ying, Siew Hui, Evelyn, Alvin & a guy, idk what's his name. my classmates are there too =D had fun steamboating! Thanks for cooking everything i want for me, Siew Hui! *mwahs* haha
This is for u, Shan Hui! hahaha
ur best friend! =D

Don't feel like going back that early, so me n Evelyn went to watch Tiger Woohoo that night and went to Kok Chun's working place to surprise him.
Evelyn and me
Dropped Evelyn home, and we talked in my car for at least 1 hour before Evelyn get out from my car. it's nice talking with her. =D

Wednesday ::
Went Gurney with Wen Min after my class. i wanted to do pedi while she wanted to remove & pedi. but almost every shop is FULL! some need to wait for very long =S Finally, we gave up for some reason. I'm sorry, Wen Min. So we went shopping. Went Time Square cause Zoe said there's a warehouse sales there. But we found nothing nice, so we headed back to Gurney again to shop! Dropped her home after that. i you. I'm sure that I'm gonna miss u like hell when u r going back to US and A!

Thursday ::
Hanged out with my Tac college friends, it's like a small gathering. they used to be my classmates when I'm in Tarc, but they are still my best friends now =D Lunch with Ee Nee & Kok Chun. Evelyn, Kelvin, Fu Sheng, Elvin, Nicole, Zhu Lian, Samuel, Damian them came to meet up with us later and we went to watch "Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief". Nice weiii! =D

Ee Nee, Shan Hui, Me & Evelyn ♥♥♥
FINALLY, Ee Nee wanna take picture ad! haha her
Shan Hui & Me. Shan Hui, me & Evelyn
We went New World Park for our dinner. We wanted to go Missy Bistro at 1st, there were 8 of us and it's already fully packed with peoples! =S so, we change it to Old Town. Headed to the pub where Kok Chun work after our dinner. =D
Fu Sheng :: " Don't steal my food!"
Well, his post look like that! LOLI'm eating lahh, Kok Chun! =PShan Hui, don't be so fierce lahh! xD

Friday ::
Need to buy some shorts, bags, shoes and so on! So i went to Queensbay with Shan Hui, Evelyn & Kok Chun. Kok Chun need to find his sport shoe. Lunch @ KFC. so darn freaking COLD! =S we, or maybe i, shopped till around 7pm. =D They all went home earlier as they got things to do... =/

Saturday ::
Today was the reunion dinner, so during the noon, is our gontong-royong! =S after cleaning up my house, my brothers went to prepare for the pot luck dinner tonight at my cousins house. *Cabornara Spaghetti" YUM YUM! my favorite pasta of all =D
Reached there around 6 to 7, and we seems to be the earlier one. All i do there is, eat & sing! haha i didnt gamble on that day, doesnt have the mood to gamble yet! After dinner & all the chit-chatting, we went home, and i plan to sleep ad. too tired & sleepy ad. but my parents said, "girl, come gamble, after 2am just can go to bed!" i was like, huh?wth? okok gimme 5 minutes! But not bad lah, i won that night & i can pass the contact lens to Wen Min. Have a safe flight back to US and A k? love u! and gonna miss u ='(







No comments:

Post a Comment