Thursday, March 11, 2010

My 19th Birthday Celebration & Surprises! i ♥ all of u! =D

First of all, Thanks to everyone who came and also who gave me the surprise! THANKS A LOT! u guys made my day! and rock my birthday too! ♥♥♥

Friday ::
It's our P-A-R-T-Y!
Me & Adelyn!
Had a house party for me & Adelyn's birthday at Sri Sayang. Before the party, i went to watch movie with Chia Hoay, Irene, Yee Chiun & Wuey Fen. We watched Solomon. Nice! We hanged around for awhile then we went home cause i need to go home earlier to get myself prepared =D Went hostel 1st, then Sri Sayang around 8pm. We partied and had fun until something stupid happens...which makes me & my friends down! =S well, i don't wanna talk much about it here. So, yeah, I'm sorry Adelyn for any trouble causes, if there's happen to be any. Reached home around 4am! i cant get to overnight there cause my parents don't allow me to do so. =(

Shoes, heels, slippers, sandals and so on!
i love them! =D
girls ROCK! BFF Nicole, Delphine, me & Charlene
We are in the room camwhoring! LOL Nicole!
i her!
LOL every time i see this picture, i feel like LAUGHING!
right, ELVIN POO?! hahaTHANKS TO SAM, the photographer that night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D
Adelyn & me

yeng?
Drunk? not me, HER! hahaha
BFF!
♥ them! BFF
I'm home and changed!
my presents~ =D*There's more picture in Facebook.* Click here to see more! =D

Saturday ::
Woke up in the noon and get myself wash up to have brunch with my mom and Tommy! We went Swensen. i like the ice cream there. quite not bad one. Back home and packed my stuffs and waited for Vincent, Guan Chuan & Pik Ying come to fetch me. Headed to Northam Hotel. Reached there SUPER EARLY when there's no one there for party yet! Checked into our 2 deluxe room. We played, talked, had jacuzzi, and camwhore! Pikying studied there cause she got exams on Monday. aww, so pity! but still, she play more than study! =P Later me and Pikying went around the hotel to have a look and camwhore! =D had fun!
i them! =D
the couple =]the view from the room!
LMAO!!! see Vincent's hand!
Pky, me & Vincent in the toilet! siting on the jacuzzi tubBFF ♥ME.by the poolside! i like the pool! =DPool with Killer Whale's design! how cute! ♥♥♥kiddo pky! hahahkiddo me too! LOL
*look at what im holding*
my name - OMYgym gym gym!
Around 7pm, people starting to come..lots of, lots of people. haha Then we started to play again, cards and so on. then we have our delicious dinner made by the committee, i think! Then, everyone starts to drink, talk & play cards again after dinner!
Vincent & Guan Chuan
THE GAY ONE!! hahahthe toilet!the bedroom! messy messy!the living hall!the study/working areaBFFMeet new friends that night!
Charmaine & Diane =DElaine, pky & meThe guys! lansi pose! tsk!Max, me & VincentHiao pose! =Dmuscle? LOLJun Jie & mecardssssssssssssThe One Community =D
Out of sudden, the lights is off, and yeahh..here comes the surprise! people starts to sing birthday songs and bring the cake towards me, and i go..OMG! and goes thank you! and felt very paise too! haha *makes a wish and blow the candle* Thanks again for the surprise! =D
my and my surprised look LOL
i prayed again... =(
i guess i just dont know how to wish! LOL
Partied until my dad rang me up to call me go home IMMEDIATELY! he's pissed off ad. he said i went out non stop! =S so i went home, while the rest, some gonna overnight there and some is going home.

Sunday ::
It was gonna be midnight soon, that means, it's gonna be MY BIRTHDAY! =D
and a knock on my door and i asked who was that, and my brothers answered me my dad called me. i was like...WHY!? cause im busy chatting with my friends and im LAZY to walk to my door! But still, i went to open the door. and guess what? my best friends was out there with a birthday cake! they sang the birthday song for me and i was like....HUH?? why are u guys here?! and THANKS! *made a wish and blow the candle and also bite the candle* my brothers pushes my head towards the cake and my face goes with CREAMS & chocolate! ewwwwwwwww* Washed my face and go downstairs with my friends, took some pictures and we talked till 2am, around that. Thanks a lot, my BFF! i appreciated it! and i you guys! =D btw, please ignore my pants! =S

*For the front part, they used video camera..i'll upload it next time! =D *

My cake! =D
bite the candle =SMY FACE WITH CREAM & CHOC! =Safter kena my face~BFF ♥♥♥Thanks everyone!
group pictures! =Dmy bro and mechuen kit, tam chiak gui! =DThe Guys
me & them Kok Chun, me & Ck ♥♥♥
my brothers and meFu ShengThomasBFF!!i them! =D♥ ee nee me shanhui ♥BFF ♥♥♥
i like this! =Dee nee & ck same pose ;
me and kokchun same pose! =DACT CUTE! HAHAHACK, the video-man! HAHAH Kok Chun & his stupid expression! HAHAH=DKELVIN!SHAN HUI, the SIAO CHA BO! =DWhen Shan Hui HIAO Kelvin! HAHAH
look at kelvin's expression! LMAO♥♥♥My presents from Wendy & Evelyn.
Shan Hui's one is a video! haha
Monday ::
When im on my way to Disted

Today was my birthday, like seriously, i dont feel like going school during my birthday, but i have no choice to go. aiks! my classmates wishes me Happy Birthday! and yeahh i felt lucky and also happy to receive those wishes, cause they know that's my birthday. i feel good! =D
Then i went Gurney during the 3 hours break! Zi Qi came to fetch me and we went shopping & then headed to Winter Warmers to wait for the slowpokes, Pik Ying and Guan Chuan! hahaha we are tired of walking around with no place to go.hahha we ordered potato cheese bake while waiting for them to come, cause we were just too HUNGRY! sorry! They reached around 12.30pm. and oh well, this means that i need to skip my Economic class @ 1pm! see, who's fault was that?! HAHAHAHA Lunch together and then we went shopping.but the couple left earlier as Pikying got exams tomorrow! So, me and Zi Qi hang out and bought some things and then headed home around 3pm. I went for maths(@3pm)! was late! =S

Share Potato Cheese Bake with Zi Qi 1st.
cause we were just too hungry to wait for
the COUPLE to come from nowhere! =S
Zi Qi & me
Still waiting for them to come! =/
Me =DFINALLY, they reached.♥ BFF ♥Pikying & meThe CoupleSalad, only Pikying & Zi Qi enjoy it nia~
GC & me, No Thanks! =D
Guan Chuan'smy darlings! Me & Zi Qi share~
NICE Pikying'si them! =D
Dinner with my family! went to have Western Food! yummy yum! =D Next stop, Haagen-dazs! my favorite ice cream place! =D WELL, i chia-ed them and im BROKE now. so sad! =( Went home after that, and planed to study Moral as i got Final test for it TOMORROW! but i got lazy and distracted. so i on9-ed the whole night! =S
My parents
Cecilia & Tommy Chuen Kit these was nice!
me Haagen!! i u~!! =Dme with i-scream! =D My family! ITHEM!
nobody can replace them in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment