Monday, March 22, 2010

being lazy to update.sorry yeah! haha

*SEE, weiling! i updated my blog ad! hahah dont force me update ad~ cause I'm LAZY lahh haha =P *

Me! =D

11-3-2010
went Shua Shua Le with Shan Hui, Evelyn, Wendy, Joanne and Michael. Well, Michael chia us all~ Thanks, Michael! hahaha our big BOSS that night! =D *btw, cha tao, don't shiok tiok when u see i wrote the BOSS word yeah! hahaha* Then we headed to Coffee Island after our dinner.and yeah, had fun playing cards that night ! HAHAHA
The foods =]
Evelyn.me.Joanneme.joanne.evelynMichael aka CHA TAO! =D
thanks for the dinner! =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nowadays i had been visiting GSC VERY OFTEN! LoL
gonna update myself maa~ =P
movie marathon! =D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went Sa Rang Chae with my family last Sunday. SUPER NICE, the food! =D and the boss chia me drink a bottle of beer cause my brother told her it's my birthday! hahaha and the happiest thing is, the boss thought that I'm only FIFTEEN! hahaha

me and my brother!

BBQ ~
The food is awesome! yummy yum! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

before going to Gurney =D

Went to a seminar about property, Malaysia My 2nd home program. was being force by my parents! ='( so boring! =S but i went home after lunch! then headed to Gurney to meet up with Wendy, Shan Hui, Ee Nee, Fu Sheng and Kok Chun. We went for "Under The Mountain"! i laughed at the part which i shouldn't laugh! =S whatever lah hahaha Then Evelyn joined us and Shan Hui left us to have dinner with her family~ and we went 金湾 for dinner! we order a lot of foods! Kok Chun & Fu Sheng were super hungry! they ate a lot! like 10 days didn't eat ad! tsk! then we headed to Queensbay for J.Co! my favorite! ♥ and also to meet up with Shan Hui. Ordered Yogurt ice cream! NICE~ haha! Then i went to watch "The Lovely Bones" with Fu Sheng, Samuel them @ 10.10pm! and we both were super late! =S & bumped into many friends.

On the way to Gurney
Wendy ♥
Kok Chun J.co!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner with Kelvin, Kok Chun, Shan Hui, Wendy, Evelyn & Joanne yesterday night. Ate zhu char! yummy =D We headed to Paradise for the beach. Is beach a place which will makes people emo? hmm i don't know why too. but i just feel so. But don't worry, I'm not emo yesterday @ beach kay? heheh Fu Sheng and Sam joined us later. home around 1am. luckily my dad never realize that! haha

i screw my Psychology test today, i think! i didnt study any due to my laziness! =S and hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Charlotte! =D went to celebrate her birthday today. and well, today was not bad~ i laugh like shit in class due to some reasons! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment