Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today is not my day =(


Went Queensbay with Zi Qi and Jeff!

Sushi King with them <3

wanted to shop for sandals & heels! but i fail to buy anything today! =.= Saw some nice heels but then, they dont have my size, only left 1 size smaller and 1 size bigger. WTH! Was there till 5pm. Went to find Wendy in her house! talked for hours! Natalie was afraid of me (a stranger to her)! so sad =( Went back around 8pm as i had a movie at 9pm that night. but the tickets had sold out! See, told you it wasnt my day today. ='( So i went to PSC to have my dinner with my brothers, Cecilia & samsam! Then we played pool and ate beef satay at Seafront. i had a bottle of Hoegaarden too. nice ♥

Hoegaarden

Samsam
Had an quarrel with them and i was so pek chek till i nearly went home LOL see, again! not my day =/ So i decided to sleep early today before i ki siao again LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment