Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 38! =3

It's my birthday and also international women's day! HAHA
by this, it means that THE WHOLE WORLD IS CELEBRATING IT FOR ME! hahaha no lah, just joking! =P


Went lunch with Zi Qi @ The Spring Chamber, The Sun. i like the salmon there! haha
She came to fetch me around 1pm after her class that day. Thanks cha bo! ♥

The menu =)

Candid pic! =D

The welcome drinks!

Me ♥

Zi Qi ♥

Our foods

After our lunch, we went Pragin mall, she needs to go for an interview. We went 1st Avenue after that! Shopping! =D

Present from Zi Qi & Pikying!
heels that i love! ♥

She dropped me home around 6pm. Then i went for dinner with my family at 7pm!
Wanted to go Edo Ichi at 1st, but fully book! ahhh, i should have call to make an reservation 1st! ishhh Regretted! =S So we went to Tepanyaki, then Starbucks later! nom nom*

*will upload pictures @ tepanyaki after i get it from Cecilia*

Starbucks Chocolate Tuxedo ♥
yummy*

Starbucks new pop cake! ♥
Chocolate & Strawberry one!
Choc one is nicer! =3

I forgot to take the drinks! =S

♥♥♥ Awesome Birthday! ♥♥♥
i LOVE my family & friends to the max! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment