Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lunch @ Tao

♥ my girls! bff =)

FINALLY, i had my lunch @ Autocity Tao!! haha
we have been saying for so long but we never really plan it until our Langkawi trip last few days! =)


I skipped my class that day for Tao! hahaha
they are all 损友no.1!! =P

We reached there around 11.30am.
We all had fun talking and laughing there,
like no one else is there! LOL
i you guys!


The foods!
Pikying & me
Wen Min & me
im so ugly! but i dont care!
cause hardly can take pic with this girl! tsk!
Wei Ling & Sam
Zi Qi & Jeffrey
Guan Chuan & Pikying

Oh yeah, SAM HAD BECOME JEFFREY AND GUAN CHUAN'S SIFU! haha
*pro in teaching them SOMETHING INTERESTING!* lmao!

the couples!
Girls without WenMin! =(
Us again! =)

We headed back to Gurney for Redbox! haha
Had fun singing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment