Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shopping day~

Today i went Queensbay with weiling~our aim for today is FORMAL WEAR!haha as i need it for my this coming Tuesday presentation and she need it for working~we went there at 3.30pm.we started with SUB, later on with Elements, and later on with Vior~ hmmm i bought my formal wear from Elements while weilings' is from Vior~ Well~i like the shirt and skirt i bought today!besides that i also bought a shirt from nichii and also a high heels from Step lerhh but actually not very high nia~haha im so satisfied with the things i bought today~and today i spent i think got rm300 lo~haha wanna pok kai again d~

Me and weiling shop till 9pm lerhh~haha walk till my leg so so tired while weiling is talk too much d~so she very thirsty!ying kai!xDxD wooohooo~then later she go walk walk with her 2 sister~and me..i went dinner with my brother and his gf~ After dinner then i go home d~

Some things that i bought today~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment